Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A little bit about me [or, "I love my cock"]

I love my cock. I can't rate it highly enough. Despite my adamant cock bravado, I didn't used to love it so much. I thought 7" was small and I never, ever knew that penises could be ugly. 

Fast forward from my youth to age 20 and meeting guys on the internet has changed all that. I've seen small cocks, big cocks, horse cocks, kinked cocks, bent cocks, dicks that are so bendy that curl down into their owner's arsehole when erect. 

I've seen botched-circumcision cocks, wrinkly cocks, and cocks that don't stand at attention 

Having seen a lot of dicks, I now realise that my cock is fucking amazing. Erect it measures 7" exactly (that's 18cm in case you're wondering) and stands STRAIGHT TO ATTENTION. Rigid, like a rock. It sports a huge, pink head and grows larger in the middle. Bottoms complain that it hurts when I fuck them. 

Yes. I love my cock.

As for the rest, I'm a horny 26-year-old guy with the sex drive of ten teenagers combined. I'm reasonably attractive - let's say 7 or 8 out of 10 - green eyes and short blonde hair. I'm not too short, and not too tall (5'10") and I hit the gym as much as possible. I'm toned, got abs, but I'm not bulging out of any of the shirts I own. 

Oh, and I use the net to search for cock. A lot of cock.





No comments:

Post a Comment