Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fuck #1 - The Rebound Fuck

Last night I hooked up with a guy who had recently broken up from a four-year relationship. I knew this because he wouldn't stop swinging the conversation back around to his ex.

I now know his ex boyfriend's nuances, hair colour, and the reasons that led them to end their relationship. 

Sweet in a way, but I kept thinking "Yawn. Can we fuck now?"

Eventually we did just that, and the sex was hot. The guy was around six feet tall, barrel chested, big arms, smooth skin, and hot latino looks. Aggressive kissing on the couch led us to the bedroom. He took my shirt off, threw me down on the bed and licked lines up my body from my obliques to my nipples, to my armpits and into my mouth. Hot. 

For two hours the guy had his tongue all over me - on my back, my balls, my chest, my neck, my arsehole and my legs. He even licked the back of my legs and it sent shocks through my body. 

It's been a while since someone has worshipped my body for that long. I'm getting a boner remembering how he fucked me with his tongue for half an hour.

"I can't wait for you to stick your cock in me," I said, begging him to get a move on and fuck me hard.

"Oh I will, don't you worry. I'm going to fuck you so hard until you cum all over my chest." My cock was so hard, my balls were aching for release, but he worked me up and down for another half an hour before finally getting around to the fuck.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he finally asked, teasing my arse with his cock. I moaned something like a "Yes."

"How bad do you want it?" Clearly I was going to have to do some begging before he'd give me what I came for.

"Come on man, fuck me. I want your cock in me so bad."

He slipped a condom on and started banging my hole, and it felt like the fuck lasted forever. He fucked me sideways, him on top, me on top, my feet on his chest, him jamming my knees onto my shoulders to get his dick right in there. 

Another half an hour passed and I finally had my release. Riding his cock cowboy style I ground my arse back and forth, hitting that sweet spot deep inside as I jacked myself off. When I came it didn't look like a big load hit his chest. When I looked up, I saw that most of it landed on his face instead.

Not a bad way to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment